Sumptuous Touch Daily Moisturiser for Women 50ml
- £25.95 (In Stock)
- Ex Tax: £21.63
Formulated with a carefully selected combination of high quality natural ingredients and is suitable for all skin types. Bursting with a unique blend of plant derived ingredients and essential oils, carefully selected for their unique skin benefits, this luxurious anti-ageing treatment provides daily nourishment for your skin. Delicately fragranced, the deeply hydrating yet light textured product, is easily absorbed to leave your complexion feeling soft and velvety smooth.
Lavishly packaged, the innovative airtight twist-up pump design prevents contamination and allows the perfect dose of product to be dispensed. The luxury yet lightweight packaging is also brilliantly suited for travel.
* Day and/or night for daily hydration
* All skin types
Sumptuous Touch Daily Moisturiser is bursting with Vitamin E and the nourishing oils of Jojoba, Sunflower and Coconut. Incorporating a blend of Specialist plant derived ingredients plus those selected for their anti-ageing properties, it provides deep hydration, whilst encouraging the im-provement of the skin's appearance and health.
* Hyaluronic acid – naturally found in the body, this helps to keep skin, plump and hydrated for a smooth, youthful appearance
* Vitamin E – One of the most well-known and researched antioxi-dants, vitamin E occurs naturally in human skin and can help to
prevent signs of premature ageing. It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the ageing process. It is a fabulous moisturising agent to keep skin smooth and supple and also has anti inflammatory properties
* Sunflower oil - An emollient with incredibly hydrating properties, it helps to keep the skin nourished.
* Coconut Oil - Hailed as a superfood, the ultra-nourishing & hydrat-ing ingredient has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and hydrating properties that make it truly unique. Not only will it hy-drate beautifully but it can also help to repair the skin.
* Sweet Almond Oil – Rich in Vitamin E monounsaturated fatty ac-ids, proteins, potassium and zinc, plus a number of other minerals and vitamins, it is nourishing and super nutritious for the skin.
* Jojoba Oil – Moisturising and nourishing, it closely resembles the sebum in our own skin meaning it is very easily absorbed.
* Glycerin Oat Protein - Oats are known for their humectant and emolient properties, great for keeping skin moisturised all year round.